Our friend Rob has just released an update to his excellent app, Car Dash, which now integrates with BringCast!
Car Dash is a Windows Phone 8 dashboard application for the commuter!
* Large touch-friendly interface
* Play music from your phone’s music library using voice commands
* Play music from Nokia MixRadio using voice commands *Nokia Phones only
* Store frequent destinations, with the press of a button launch a navigation app that will route you to your saved destination
* Store frequently used contacts to quick place phone calls
* Buttons to quickly navigate your phones settings menus (WiFi, Cellular, Bluetooth etc)
* Buttons to navigate to frequently used apps (Live Music Access, WPCentral, WhatsApp etc)
* Program an NFC tag to launch the app
The latest version integrates with BringCast, so you can now control podcast playback directly from the app! It also supports voice commands to control various functions. For example, with Car Dash installed, you can start BringCast playback with the following voice command:
“BringCast Play Podcast”
Are you a Windows Phone developer who is looking to integrate with BringCast? Check out the details of how to do so here.